tirsdag den 17. februar 2015

Dreaming of California


Hi Everyone,

So it's been almost 6 years since I went to California and I've been wanting to go back every day since. I really want to rent a car and a house and stay for a few weeks, and then having the possibilites to drive to anywhere you wan to. I especially want to go to the desert and take nice pictures, I want to go to Venice Beach and Pennyboard, and I want to drive down Route 66 and enjoy the water right next to me. Oh how I love California and the sun and the ocean :)

xx









3 kommentarer:

  1. I've never been to California, but it is also a big dream of mine. I am so jealous that you have already been there. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's an amazing place! Can't wait to go back one day :)

      Slet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet