fredag den 3. oktober 2014

Youtube!

So the last year I have come across Youtube and many good Youtubers. I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.

A little disclaimer- You will become addicted- Don't say I didn't warn you :)


MoreZoella or Zoe as she is called is a British Youtuber living in Brighton. She has a main channel where she uploads beauty videos. I am addicted to her vlog channel where she uploads videos from her everyday life. Her personality is charming, and she has the most amazing apartment in Brighton :)


Tanya Burr is also a British Youtuber living in London. She also uploads beauty videos on her channel and then she does vlogs aswell. She is a charming person who seems to live a fabulous life in London. Jealous much? ;)


Lindsey a girl from Atlanta, Georgia who moved to LA to study at FIDM. She makes beauty videos aswell as vlogs, and I love watching her life in LA. Go check her out ;)


Alfie, who is dating Zoe runs this channel. He lives in Brighton, UK and has this amazing channel. He just launched a book called the pointlessbook, which is amazing too. If you haven't got your hands on it yet, you should go get it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar