tirsdag den 21. oktober 2014

What's in my purse





Hi everyone. I decided to do a What's in my purse post, because I love to see what other people have in their purses, so I hope you guys also like to see them :)

My purse is the Mini Mac from Rebecca Minkoff in black. I bought this purse as the first thing when I came to Miami in February and it has been with me ever since, I simply love it! I am thinking about naming her, but I don't know what it should be, so if you have any good ideas, please feel free to leave them in the comments ;)

1- I always bring my little notebook, so I can write down any ideas that I have or just anything that I think of, that I don't want to forget. This notebook is full of everything and nothing.

2- I also have my charger for my Iphone 5S with me. My phone holds power pretty well, but just in case. I really don't want a low battery and not being able to charge it.

3- My wallet from Marc by Marc Jacobs. This wallet is perfect for me, I can fit it into all of my bags and it still holds all my cards and my money. I can highly recommend this wallet.

4- My sunglasses. Eventhough it is October I still always bring my sunglasses. My eyes are really sensitive towards the sunlight, so my sunglasses come out more often this time a year, than in the Summer time. These sunglasses are from a little shop in Las Vegas and I bought them 5 years ago.

5- I have a little snack in my purse always. You never know when it comes in handy, and I think we can all agree that it is not fun running on low energy and not having anything to help you get started again ;)

6- My Iphone 5S and the cover for it. I bought a Balenciaga cover for my Iphone in the spring. I bought whilst I was in Miami, but on a Danish secondhand website, and had my boyfriend bring it to New York for me. This has come in very very handy. I drop my phone way too often, and this really helps protect it.

7- Last but not least I have my licuorice. These are the Läkerol with rasperberry lemongrass flavour. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them, you really should.

I hope you guys liked this post. Feel free to leave any comment with your own blog or if you have comments in general :)

XX

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar