fredag den 19. april 2013

My Guilty Pleasures





okay, here it goes.. my guilty pleasures are TV Shows. Big time! If I have a boring moment I log on to the internet and see what the latest status is on these shows. The Hills is an exception, since I have that on DVD, so sometimes I pop in it the machine, and I can spend an entire day just watching, even if I've seen like 1000 times before. Keeping up with the Kardashians is new to me. My friend told me about it, and I started watching season 1 online. All of a sudden I was at season 7, and now I get up at 7.30 (I don't have school at the moment) just to catch up with the Kardashians ;) Glee is a show that I have watched since it came out, and I'm literally addicted to it! 
The Walking Dead is new to me too, but SO freaking exciting!! I started out by watching the first 2 minutes of the first season, and then I turned it off (it was too scary, and it was dark outside!) but I tried again the day after, and I was hooked immediatly.
If you haven't watched some of these TV-shows, I would recommend that you try all of them!! ;)

Have a great day!
XX

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar