mandag den 1. april 2013

Easter Easter



Jacket-Vila, Shirt-Seriuos Sally, Skirt-H&M, Bag- Marc By Marcj Jacobs

Sorry I've been MIA the past days. My inspiration for outfits have been really bad, and I have been running around in outfits, not suitable for you guys ;) I just got back from easter lunch at my parents house with my boyfriend. The Danish way of easter, we eat a lot of food, first all kinds of fish afterwards we eat more meat (a traditional dish called frikadeller)- really good! So it was really good to walk home and get our bodies to move a bit ;) 
Tomorrow I have tons of plans. I want a new basket for our laundry, you can get a really cute one from Ferm Living, and a want to buy new makeup and I have to print out Copenhagen's history for my guide tours. 
What have you been doing this easter?
XX

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar